Visualizing Work & Family Post-Covid
Are you a parent or parent-to-be who would like to imagine a new way to integrate work and family? Has the pandemic opened your eyes to the need to approach work and family more flexibly to promote greater success in both?
If so, please join us for the 2022 Parents Forum, a virtual event led by the ThirdPath Institute that will bring together parents and work-life integration experts to explore exciting new approaches to redesigning work and family life for parents who want more time with their children without foregoing their careers.
February 17: 11:00-12:30 ET and 1:30-3:00 ET
February 24: 11:00-12:30 ET and 1:30-3:00 ET
The Parents Forum will consist of opening and closing group sessions and well as a series of workshops with our work-life integration experts. Existing members of our community will have the option to join special discussion groups during the event.
At the Parents Forum, you will:
- Develop a deeper awareness of what makes an “integrated” approach to work and family (your unique “third path”) possible
- Sharpen your understanding of “triple-win” work redesign – solutions where individuals, organizations and the people you work with all win
- Learn how to build a “team at home” using our unique resources in collaboration with our workshop leaders
- Meet and learn from parents who have already begun their work-life integration journey
Need more information?
- Check out what we have planned: Parents Forum Workshops.
- Register today! Early registration helps secure your preferred workshops.
- Share this flyer with a friend: Parents Forum – Save the Date.
- Contact us with your questions: Time4Life(at)ThirdPath.org
Subject: Parents Forum