As part of our Thursdays with ThirdPath series – we interview leaders who have created 21st century workplaces. Listen to the recording of these calls and learn why an integrated approach to work and life is good for you and and for business.
- Jennifer Johnson – Co-founder, Current Designs – a small research instrument manufacturing firm
- Peter Lando – Founding Partner, Lando & Anastasi – intellectual property law
- Tony Doniger – Partner, Sugerman, Rogers, Barshak & Cohen
Listen to Peter, Ben and Tony
- Ken Stern – Founding Partner, Stern & Curray – immigration law firm
- Ben Appllegate – Founding Partner, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen – low income housing development